Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday...already!



Wow, this week flew by! I guess with the holiday on Monday & the short school week it seemed a lot shorter. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. Sunday we had a pot luck dinner at church & then we brought 2 of Noah's friends home with us for a sleep over. Then Monday we went to a birthday party for baby Emma.



One of my best friends had a baby Memorial Day weekend of last year, so Monday they had a cookout at the park for her party. We had a good crowd & enjoyed some BBQ at the same time. I couldn't afford a gift, so I am going to be making her a craft project of Emma's hand & footprint. She will be coming over one day next week so that I can do the cast, so check back as I will show you step-by-step directions with photos on how to do your own.




No comments:

Post a Comment