Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Holidays

It is the beginning of the second week of the holidays...a time to spend with family & friends without all the bustle of getting ready for Christmas.   It seems a shame that Christmas is so busy because we forget the celebration of Jesus birth in the midst of it all.

Now that the New Year is fast approaching it gives me time to reflect on what is ahead for the coming year.  Yes, all the resolutions!  I want to lose weight...again.  I think if I put it in a different perspective like "why do I want to lose weight"...maybe that will help.  I feel like I am getting old so I want to be in better health so that I can continue to homeschool my son & be a positive role model & influence in his life.  How can I teach him to be disciplined when I am not?

So here is to the New Year!  Hope the end of 2010 finds you healthy, wealthy, & wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment