Monday, March 15, 2010

Science Fair for Homeschoolers

We went this morning to our homeschool groups "class day".  We did art & a Think It class, ate lunch with the group & came home.  We had been doing science fair classes at the beginning of the year, then realized that we really couldn't do justice to the projects with the time alloted, so those classes were cancelled. 

I am always looking for things that interest my son & science is one of those areas he really enjoys.  When we arrived home I checked my emails & saw the notification for CurrClick's science fair & thought I would share it with you.   Enjoy!
Sign up for CurrClick's Earth Day Science Fair! Live coaching sessions, teamwork, prizes and loads of fun. 6 individual contestants will win a "My First Lab Duo-Scope Microscope." Click the title above for more information or to join a team. (Hurry, teams are filling up fast!)

For information on science fair projects & to get ideas for different age groups go to http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com/     Even if you decide not to do a group project online these would be great to try at home on your own or with your homeschool group.

No comments:

Post a Comment