Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday

Chaos reigned in my house last night & this morning with the addition of 2 of my son's friends. I love having kids over to spend the night & hang out but it is so nice when they go home! Now I need to plan dinner...hubby will be home soon & my son is itching to get back on the computer so that he can play Club Penguin on Disney.com - that is a really cute & safe place for your kids to hang out.

I am working with the kids church for the next month (except Mother's Day), so I need to get up early & be at church in the morning by 9am. We cook breakfast for the kids & feed them before they start Sunday School, which means I get to eat too...yeah! Not a bad deal. Speaking of eating I need to go cook dinner...in my peaceful, quiet house.

No comments:

Post a Comment