Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hotel in Warner Robins, Georgia

Just wanted to update you for the week. We checked out of our hotel in Warner Robins last Wednesday morning to come home. We stayed at the BestWestern on Watson Blvd. during our visit there. It was an older hotel with exterior entry but it was in very good condition. Everything was clean & in working order.

They had an outdoor pool that was a little on the small side but we were the only ones that used it so it was perfect for us. The deep end said 6ft. but I could stand easily so it was more like 5ft. deep. They also had an exercise room with 2 treadmills, bike, & weight machine. I could not get one of the treadmills to work & the bike was hard to operate but I was able to get in some exercise on the working treadmill & weight station.

The room was clean & had a microwave & refrigerator. They also had WiFi that I had trouble connecting to, but I was able to pick up another WiFi signal & worked my computer with no problem.

The customer service was awesome! I had put in a request for a 1st floor room but they didn't have any like the one I booked on that floor available so they offered me a more expensive room on the first floor for the same price.

The maid service was invisible...in a good way! I never saw them. They didn't knock on your door at 8am, they weren't out in the halls with carts blocking your path...they were nowhere. I even said to my husband when we left to go out the first morning that I hoped they hadn't left for the day & forgot about us. When we came back after our late lunch the room was perfectly cleaned. Even when we checked out the next morning they never knocked on the door & I never saw them...it was amazing. We stay at a lot of hotels & this is definitely not the norm - I loved it!

One of the best things about this hotel is the price. I checked out all the hotels in Warner Robins & anything that we would choose to stay at, 2 stars & up, was pricey! With our AAA discount it came to under $60.00 per night. The location was great too! It is right across from the Walmart shopping center on Watson Blvd. so it is surrounded with shopping & restaurants. It is adjacent to the Picadilly Cafeteria so you can walk right next door if you choose to eat there.

If we visit Warner Robins again this will be our first choice of places to stay, so needless to say I highly recommend the Best Western in Warner Robins if you are looking for a good mid-priced hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment